As we all know, the two efficiencies of coal-fired heating and heating systems (ie, boiler efficiency and pipe network transmission efficiency) are the keys to energy conservation. The energy saving of gas boiler heating should also follow this principle.
1. Increase the efficiency of gas boilers. The efficiency mentioned here is not the rated efficiency of a single boiler, but the seasonal efficiency of the boiler group. In order to increase seasonal efficiency, efforts must be made from three aspects.
(1) Minimize the start and stop times and standby time of each boiler during the heating period. Each time the boiler starts and stops, it must be purged and consumes gas. During the standby time, the boiler is quite a large radiator and also loses heat.
(2) In order to increase the seasonal efficiency of the boiler group (group), the design selection and configuration is also very important. The following two points need to be considered when selecting: one is to make the combination of boilers have better variable load adjustment capabilities; the other is boilers The output is matched with the low load as much as possible. At the same time, it should also be noted that gas-fired boilers should not be operated under full load conditions, because the exhaust gas temperature is high at this time, and the heat loss is large, but it consumes more gas; the faults of gas-fired boilers are generally non-mechanical failures, and repairs are simpler than coal-fired boilers. For some, consider using boilers without equipment.
(3) To increase the average operating efficiency of each boiler. For this reason, the proportional adjustment burner is selected and the manufacturer's debugging work is required to be standardized and based on the test report. Only in this way can the average operating efficiency of the boiler be close to the rated efficiency under 30% to 100% load conditions.
2. Increase the transmission efficiency of the pipe network. There are three factors that affect the transmission efficiency of the pipe network, namely, heat loss caused by insulation, leakage and hydraulic imbalance (which is basically heat loss in foreign countries). Among them, the heat loss caused by the horizontal imbalance of the external pipe network and the vertical imbalance of the heating system is considerable. The horizontal imbalance of the external pipe network and the vertical imbalance of the indoor heating system account for a large proportion of heat loss and need to be improved. Nowadays, “coal-to-gas conversion” means that the cost of gas is high, and it is important to reduce heat loss from pipeline network imbalance. In order to reduce the heat loss of the pipe network, a hydraulic balance system and a room temperature control system should be adopted.
Contact us now if you have any question about our company and products chinaboiler [email protected]. Any of your inquiry and suggestion will be highly appreciated. We will keep your information completely private.