The temperature of the heat-conducting oil furnace is as high as 300-400°C during operation, and thermal cracking and aging are likely to occur during use, and carbon deposits are formed on the inner wall of the pipeline and equipment, which affects the heat transfer efficiency. The dirt and rust stains in the furnace can be removed by cleaning the heat-conducting oil furnace with a cleaning agent. It is recommended to choose a PH value in the range of 5-6, so that it will not cause corrosion or acid-base damage to the boiler. It is recommended to be handled by specialized personnel to ensure safety.
Practical cleaning method of heat conduction oil furnace:
1. Heat the heat transfer oil to 70 or 80 degrees Celsius, drain and empty the heat transfer oil, add an appropriate amount of cleaning agent to dissolve, and drain the residual oil as much as possible.
2. Dissolve the cleaning agent according to the total amount of circulation and add it into the system, put it into the system through the oil pump, and then fill with clean water, turn on the circulating oil pump to heat: the water temperature, switch the valve, and make all parts of the system
Bits can be cleaned cyclically. Then open all the low-level drain valves of the system to drain the water in the system. Then refill with water and rinse until the water becomes clear.
3. Dissolve the cleaning agent according to the amount and add it, fill the system with clean water, turn on the circulating oil pump to heat the cleaning agent. Switch the system valve so that all parts can be cleaned cyclically.
Switch the valve every hour. The entire cleaning time is not less than 24 hours. Check the cleaning condition of the cleaned part.
4. Fill the system with clean water, turn on the circulating pump, use the heating furnace to heat the water temperature to 90 °C + 5 °C, switch the relevant valves in the system, and make all parts in the system be cleaned separately.
wash. Rinse the system. After three hours, open all the low-level drain valves of the system to drain the water in the system. Then repeat the above operation, and then fill the system with clean water, and turn on
Start the circulating pump, use the heating furnace to heat the water temperature, switch the relevant valves in the system, so that all parts can be cleaned cyclically. Rinse the system and rinse the oily dirt thoroughly with water to
The water is clear. After three hours, open all the low drain valves of the system to drain the water in the system. Drain the remaining water in the system.
5. Add new heat transfer oil to the system.
After cleaning, it can avoid aging and failure of heat transfer oil, save energy, improve heat transfer efficiency, and extend the service life of furnace equipment.
Contact us now if you have any question about our company and products chinaboiler [email protected]. Any of your inquiry and suggestion will be highly appreciated. We will keep your information completely private.