The advantages of biomass fuel:
1) Biomass fuel has a large calorific value, the calorific value is about 4300 kcal/kg, and the calorific value after carbonization is as high as 7000-8000 kcal/kg;
2) Biomass fuel has high purity and does not contain other impurities. Its carbon content is about 80%, ash content is 3-6%, and water content does not exceed 3%;
3) It does not contain impurities that do not generate heat but consumes heat, which reduces costs for enterprises;
4) Biomass fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus and does not corrode the boiler, which can extend the service life of the boiler and reduce maintenance expenses for the enterprise;
5) Since biomass fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, it does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus pentoxide during combustion, so biomass fuel is an environmentally friendly fuel and will not cause acid rain;
6) Biomass fuel is hygienic, convenient to feed, reduces the labor intensity of workers, improves the labor environment to a large extent, and reduces the labor investment of enterprises;
7) There is very little ash and sludge after the biomass fuel is burned, which reduces the area where coal sludge is piled up and reduces the cost of sludge;
8) The ashes after the combustion of biomass fuel is a high-quality organic potash fertilizer, which can be recycled;
9) Biomass fuel is a renewable energy source.
Contact us now if you have any question about our company and products chinaboiler [email protected]. Any of your inquiry and suggestion will be highly appreciated. We will keep your information completely private.